Say, have you ever said to yourself "Gee, if only I could get my daily intake of Disney, American History, Doctor Who, Hetalia, Neopets, Once Upon a Time, politics, and all other sorts of nerdy fun all in one blog"? Then you have come to the right blog, my friend.
My name is Rachel, and I'm a teenage geek from Virginia who is far too obsessed with the American Revolution and likes things she probably should grown out of years ago. I also need to revamp my blog and get a half-decent theme.
I am currently in a committed love affair with Frank Turner's voice.
When someone mentions my otp in public
Just a reminder
that as a young man, one of Andrew Jackson’s favorite pranks included moving people’s outhouses to faraway locations
"A friend of Thomas Jefferson’s, who owned a fine, strong horse, challenged him to a race. Jefferson owned a fat old mare but, surprisingly, accepted the bet. The two agreed on a date for the match. Race day had almost arrived when someone finally noticed that Jefferson had set the date of the race for February 30."
I’m not Tumblr famous.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine