Say, have you ever said to yourself "Gee, if only I could get my daily intake of Disney, American History, Doctor Who, Hetalia, Neopets, Once Upon a Time, politics, and all other sorts of nerdy fun all in one blog"? Then you have come to the right blog, my friend.
My name is Rachel, and I'm a teenage geek from Virginia who is far too obsessed with the American Revolution and likes things she probably should grown out of years ago. I also need to revamp my blog and get a half-decent theme.
Why can’t my OTPs ever just say “I love you” its always “See you around River Song” and “I swear on Emma Swan” and “I can fix that” and it HURTS
- Guy in my class: Sir, what if we had a gay P.E. teacher? That'd be bad because he'd be looking at all the guys in shorts.
- Teacher: You're assuming that all gay teachers are paedophiles.
- Guy: Well...yeah.
- Teacher: Carl I absolutely promise you that NO ONE in this school wants to have sex with you
river/doctor: a summary
- s4: ten is a dingdong and river is so done with his shit like pls bitch ur a whiny baby u dont even deserve her come back when ur done crying
- s5: eleven has the biggest crush and its the cutest and im going to cry
- s6: take a shot every time it looks like they might start making out/having sex right there. enjoy the alcohol poisoning while u cry about their happy lil faces in agmgtw
- s7: theyre so married im gOIng TO ThRow Up AND CrY
- i chose the wrong ship
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game. Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up:
From Washington and His Aides-De-Camp by Emily Stone Whiteley
Washington’s aides - young, gay, and brave
Me, very much me,
"The Young, The Gay, and The Brave" - title for unabashedly homoerotic series about the American Revolution, y?